Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS
Location: North Kent - commutable from Croydon, Tunbridge Well, Chatham, Maidstone
Salary: GBP60,000-GBP70,000 + benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate.Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS required immediately for a multi-disciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK. They have a range of sectors on their portfolio that includes commercial, education and social housing. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build upon their current knowledge and take their career to the next level.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS role will entail:
- Financial Management of multiple projects
- Winning new business
- Recognising new business opportunities
- Leading a team of Junior Surveyors
- Opportunity to progress to management levels within the private practice
- Working on projects across commercial, residential and education sectors
Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS essentials:
- Broad Background
- MRICS - 2 years PQE minimum
- Excellent all round QS skills
- Experience working within a consultancy
- Working knowledge of procurement tasks and multiple forms of contract
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills
Interviews are being held from the 10th February but they are able to wait for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.