Recruitment Resourcer (Flexible hours, remote working, part-time)
Opus Sterling operate in the IT sector with particular focus in high-tech areas such as data science, robotics, artificial intelligence and virtual/augmented reality among others. We’re currently looking for experienced recruitment resourcers to support the technology recruitment team.
- Writing job advertisements to attract suitable candidates
- Resourcing using database, Linkedin and similar tools
- Qualifying candidates against job openings
- Candidate interviewing and registration
- Adding candidates/clients onto the database
- Building a strong bank of candidates for various job types
Background and Experience Required:
- Minimum 12 months experience recruiting for technology professionals (ideally software and programming roles)
- Strong experience of using boolean search strings
- Must have very strong experience using LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- European recruitment experience (ideal but not essential)
- Is interested in technology
- Working with permanent roles
We're happy to discuss, flexible or part-time hours, temporary arrangements or working from home.