Retail Network Planner/Commercial Manager, Retail Operations/Petrol St
Retail Network Planner/Commercial Manager, Retail Operations/Petrol Stations
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months Initially
World-Leading Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a UK Retail Network Planner/Commercial Manager, Retail Operations with strong experience gained within Convenience Retail Management, Category Management, Supply Chain or FMCG plus Real Estate and Engineering.
Network Planning is part of Retail's Network organization further consisting of Engineering and Real Estate. Network Planning forms the unit which develops and drives the Network strategy to implementation of capital projects.
Key focus is to strive for the ideal network of Retail sites within boundaries of available Capex and Revex and support the business to increase NFR Non Fuels Retail value contribution, reduce carbon emissions and increase fuels margin from low emission energy solutions.
- Produce and implement UK Retail Network investment plans in line with Strategy
- Support Multi Year Plan for investment programme
- Identify, realize and drive profitable growth investments through Value Add investments, Acquisitions and Disposals
- Act as coordinator for Network projects, ensure on-time implementation by close engagement with respective internal and external stakeholder and partner companies
- Identify and conduct initial project feasibility analysis for projects
- Financial analysis for financial modelling and evaluation of business case proposals
- Volume forecasting, research on demographics, infrastructure changes and developments
- Analyze data of existing network in order to propose business recommendations
- Stakeholder management at both peer and senior management levels
- Support the development of the Multi Year Plan including Capex, Volume and Opex requirements
- Utilization of global network planning & mapping tools and processes ie: Planet/Gnomic
This will be a long-term Fixed Term contract akin to a Permanent position.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to think commercially and strategically and ability to find creative solutions to enhance our customer offer on sites whilst growing the value creation for retail
- Ability to manage a wide range of internal & external stakeholders & deliver results through others
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in excel, Powerpoint and knowledge of financial tools preferred
- Ability to analyze, process and interpret large amounts of data within tight deadlines, able to set & work with (conflicting) priorities
- Demonstrate high potential to develop into leadership roles- translate analysis into concrete actions & act upon these in daily business
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.