Personal Assistant - Potential Jobshare, City of London
PA Job Spec - Potential Jobshare
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to assist a boutique wealth management practice within the prestigious FTSE 100 ranked St James’s Place Wealth Management group.
This can either be as a full time position or as a job share with one other P.A which will ultimately give supreme flexibility to the right candidate/s who also have children to administer. We just need someone on-site in business hours.
The role itself will focus on and require the following
To provide organizational support to the practice’s two Directors including:
- Diary management – managing both the directors’ diaries to ensure that the c250 private clients on the practices books are met twice a year at predetermined times for their review meetings.
- Forming relationships with both clients and their support staff by phone and email.
- Ensuring that the practice directors are adequately prepped in advance of these meetings
- Support the practice directors in report writing and their technical analysis
- A highly professional approach and the ability to get on and build long lasting relationships with the clients is a prerequisite. This is particularly significant given the quality of client serviced and the fact that this is a very hands-on support role.
- Help to produce accurate KPI stats for the team
- Help to manage and record the team’s expense account
- Help to ensure that the team are producing accurate and compliant client files and suitability reports
- Ability to organize and take on the running of client events
- Alongside this candidate will be enthusiastic and extremely dedicated, befitting the overall culture at the firm.
The practice offers a competitive package, negotiable on application. There is also a discretionary bonus on offer for outstanding performance. Note that this role may be a part time job share with one other PA, which is why it suits someone looking for flexibility in their working schedule to also be able to fit in commitments outside of work.
For further information regarding this vacancy or a confidential discussion, please contact Duncan Hands on 07545045408 or e-mail us your CV and application at email@example.com