International Operations Partner
International Operations Partner
Salary: £36,000 - £39,000 per annum
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm: Flexible working hours are available
Who are PPL?
As one of the leading Collective Management Organisations (CMOs) at the heart of the UK’s music industry, PPL ensures those who invest their time, talent and money to make recorded music are compensated when their music is used in public by businesses or broadcast on TV or radio. Based in Soho our committed and passionate culture where we place our members and licensee customers at the heart of what we do, will offer a dynamic environment to showcase your skills.
To find out a little more here’s a video
What you’ll be doing…
As an Operations Partner reporting to the Territories Manager within our International division you will be responsible for maximising worldwide revenue collections for a portfolio of CMOs containing mid to high value revenue budgets and complex tasks with some effort to deliver data. This role will also deputise for the International Territories Manager as and when required. As an Operations Partner for PPL you will define and own a complex and wide ranging series of tasks associated with collecting and distributing revenue from our portfolio of CMO accounts. You will be tasked with taking the lead in the planning and delivery of internal and external Tier 2 CMO service review meetings/activities ensuring that pre and post actions are accurately captured and acted upon within agreed deadlines.
What you’ll need…
We’re looking for someone with advanced project planning capability and strong commercial drive along with experience in managing mid to high value revenue budgets, numerical reasoning and the ability to work with complex and large volume data sets.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Solid experience of delivering >£3m revenue budgets within a target driven environment
- Experience of creating, monitoring and evaluating complex work schedules and projects
- Good knowledge of matrix management as well as budgeting and forecasting practices
- Knowledge of project planning and methodology including Agile/Waterfall
- The ability work with complex data sets and applicable business logic to make informed revenue budget business decisions
- Strong ability to build positive relationships with all stakeholders and work with people at all levels, communicating effectively
- Computer literacy with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM systems e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with the ability to create and secure commitment to achieve company, departmental and individual objectives
What we have to offer…
Apart from the competitive salary, generous pension scheme and holiday allowance, monthly social events and free fruit; we offer a fun and highly spirted working environment with great people. When you come on board at PPL you can expect to be rewarded for your hard work in many ways, not just financially. Employees are entitled to a wide range of benefits which supports their lifestyles and needs.
Apply for International Operations Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly