Part-Time Property Development Coordinator
Part-Time Property Development Coordinator (20 hours per week)
- Property Development Coordinator role based in West London and Home, with occasional South West travel - Flexible Hours (20 hours per week)
- Must be extremely well organised, demonstrate attention to detail and have experience in Project Management
- Fast growing developer offering potential future Full Time Position
- April 2017 start, minimum 15 months.
About Coeur de Lion Property
Coeur de Lion Property is an exciting, forward thinking property developer combining 45 years of experience with innovative vision for developing better residential housing and communities. Currently launching projects of 4 to 10 units along M4 corridor, the company is looking to build a strong team of dedicated and passionate professionals to strengthen the brand and enhance careers and lifestyles.
The Property Development Coordinator will:
- Take responsibility for the coordination of all new residential projects from inception to completion, using our software to keep track
- Coordinate all supporting parties, including marketing, agent, legal, warranty, buyers, external contractors to ensure projects remain on time and budget.
- Attend monthly site meetings and make sure all parties are on track, updating progress using internal software
- Central point of contact for all third parties and joint venture partner
- Provide pre-sales and after-sales support to all buyers, working with Agents and Legal team to ensure excellent experience
- Work between home, our Chiswick office and latest site in Cheltenham - flexible works
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Clear experience within a similar position and knowledge of delivering complex projects (property or other)
- Strong attention to detail and willingness and patience to learn
- Ability to wear several ‘hats’ while maintaining effective relationships with all key development partners
- Confidence in applying pressure where needed to keep a project on track and scrutinize invoices and budgets
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated approach to tasks and problem solving.
- Own, presentable transport to attend site visits, meetings and monthly team meeting
What Coeur de Lion Property would like to offer
Basic Part-Time Salary of £2,100 per month + Bonus (20 Hour Weeks)
Potential Future Full Time Role (not mandatory)
Apply for Part-Time Property Development Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly