Newly Qualified Financial Accountant - ACA
Newly Qualified Financial Accountant - ACA - Harrogate, North Yorkshire - GBP40-45k
New exciting and challenging qualified accountant roles have arisen within a fast paced environment for a client with an established track record of success.
My client are looking for newly qualified accountants to work across various aspects of the accounts and balance sheet. This really is an opportunity to shine and take on a challenge, establish new controls and processes during a time where my client are putting new systems in place across finance and looking to make further company acquisitions.
You will have strong interpersonal skills and a drive to succeed, overcoming continuous challenges along the way.
Duties will include;
- Improve financial controls and processes within department
- Directly working with Financial Controller
- Month end reporting
- Support statutory audit and preparation of statutory accounts
- Provide accurate and timely management information
- Key involvement in budget and forecast production
- Responsibility for stock reporting systems - including production of detailed stock analysis
- Complex stock reconciliations
- Liaison with operations and key areas of finance
The successful candidate will be:
- Newly Qualified/Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Hold advanced system skills - including MS Excel
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment