Project Manager (Finance) - West Yorks - GBP45,000
Project Manager (Business Change) - West Yorkshire - GBP45,000
I'm currently partnered with a UK Leading Financial organisation based in West Yorkshire to recruit a Project Manager (Business Change) to sit within their Finance team due to a growing portoflio of transformation projects in 2017.
This role will be instrumental in supporting their organisations objectives, through the successful management of multi-functional projects. Thus, ideally we're looking for someone that deploys a strong range of resource and stakeholder management skills. We are looking for someone to take ownership of the portfolio and manage the end-end life cycle of projects, with a successful track record of delivering projects on time and to budget.
- PRINCE2 Foundation or equivalent project management methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of project and systems development life cycles.
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills up to executive level.
- Dynamic management skills including negotiation, facilitation, conflict resolution and consultation.
- Proficient in Visio, MS Project and MS Office.
- You must have strong practical experience of programme/project management and business case development.
- Utilities or FS experience is desirable.
- You must have managed projects within Financial Services.
For further info, do get in touch or send your CV to (see below)