Application Support Engineer
Working alongside the IT Service desk the candidate will be expected to proactively support the deployed applications and associated plug-ins Group wide, Back Office support and maintenance. Ensuring that configuration, change and event management processes, procedures and controls are implemented and adhered to.
The successful candidate will be an effective communicator, able to use the right language at the right time for the right stakeholder, underpinned by the willingness to listen.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team with an exceptional level of service at a very exciting time. The candidate will be required to learn and embrace leading edge technologies as they look to continue providing a better service to their customer.
- Must have 2 years experience in SQL
- Must have 3 years experience in Applications Support
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint.
- Experience of working with bespoke applications.
- Experience of working alongside a Development and Project team.
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office - troubleshooting user issues.
If you feel the above matches your skill set then please don't hesitate to send your CV to (see below)