Tax and Statutory Reporting Manager
Tax and Statutory Reporting Manager - Global Infrastructure Organisation
GBP55,000 + Benefits (Fixed Term Contract)
Our client a global blue chip organisation require a Tax and Statutory Reporting Manager who will be part of a small team, preparing statutory accounts, corporate tax returns, as well as tax training and advisory services.
You will manage a team responsible for all matters of the UK corporation tax compliance process for multiple operating companies within the group including specifically:
- The preparation of corporation tax returns and supporting computations;
- The preparation of all related required activity including transfer pricing, worldwide debt cap and capital allowances etc;
- The calculation of quarterly instalment payments; and
- Processing and collating group and consortium relief claim documentation.
- Assist the external with the tax credit claim, liaising with both financial and technical contacts within the business
- Review and update the group's current accounting officer process
- Have proven experience of working in UK Corporation tax
- Have an appropriate qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CTA
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of people
- Experience of divisional reporting, Oracle, HFM and OneSource would be beneficial