Senior CoE Analyst
- Team Risk Data & MI Specialist to include coordination and collation of Management Information (MI) for Senior Leadership Teams monthly and relevant stakeholders with a view of risk & control performance through the control framework model.
- Risk Forum Meeting Coordinator which includes but is not limited to the creation risk reporting packs, executive dashboards and meeting minutes for multiple risk forums.
- Engage with Senior Management and monitor their control remediation progress; ensure that appropriate actions have been undertaken to mitigate associated risks by reviewing Issue Closure Packs
- Management of internal reporting tools including SharePoint register and the Operational Risk and Control System (ORAC) and others.
Qualifications & Technical Knowledge Required:
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, database and information management essential
- Expert level Microsoft PowerPoint knowledge essential
- MI & Data Analysis and Automation
- Project Management
- Strong track record of facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Degree qualified in relevant subject