Graduate Recruitment Consultant
My client is a leading Fintech Organisation with a lot of social responsibility - with focus on investments. They cover, the UK, USA, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands. Due to high growth, this brand new opportunity will be specialising in the strategy and delivery of direct souring of graduates. You will sit with the other in house specialists, who are responsible for their own market sector.
You would ideally have executed sourcing strategies for the UK & CE (Germany, Spain & Netherlands). This means looking at innovative direct attraction methods ie social recruitment, headhunting, market mapping, networking, events, and assessment days. Being a brand new role you will be rolling this out too.
Areas of key responsibilities;
- Designing, developing & launching the graduate scheme in partnerships with universities.
- Managing the full recruitment life cycle;
- Utilising the in-house ATS ensuring all data is correct, up to date and advising upon new features, ensuring hiring managers are updating the ATS with correct information.
- Participating in the internal interview training program for all hiring managers.
- Building upon the recruitment brand, presenting to the wider business on projects.
- Hosting, attending & sponsoring recruitment events to attract talent and build pipelines.
- Continuously look at ways to improve our processes ensuring alignment with the culture.
You will be a super organised, pro-active self-starter, with a natural ability to think creatively.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience working in either an agency or in-house team, recruiting graduates.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills coupled with great attention to detail.
- Experience of establishing and building effective working relationships across business at all levels.
- Experience of recruiting in the UK & CE (Germany, Spain & Netherlands)
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and challenging deadlines.
Experience of working with an Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn Recruiter and strong IT skills - Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
If this sounds of interest please get in contact.