Digital Project Manager
A digital agency that focuses on people and customer experience which has led them to become an award winning creative and technology agency.
They are 11 years old with over 150 people in 5 offices across Europe and the U.S. They are the fastest growing CRM agency in the UK. Their largest client is eBay who they have worked with for over 10 years. Other clients include Betsson, Gumtree, The Dog's Trust and PayPal.
Their headquarters are located in the heart of Digital agency land in large modern offices in the Tea Building in Shoreditch.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for building strong relationships with clients and overseeing the delivery of key web design and build projects.
You will be required to manage client briefs from start to finish, planning, assigning and reviewing creative, tech and QA and managing the overall agency workload in partnership across the team.
You will be working closely with designers, copywriters, developers, QA and other parts of the agency to ensure successful project delivery; ensuring it is profitable without compromising the creative integrity. Therefore you must be a great team player with strong interpersonal skills. You will also be required to work closely with third party partners of the client and the client stakeholders.
You will be highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and great time and project management skills; being able to juggle several projects at once at different stages of the process. You will be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
Day to day responsibilities
- To manage both the creative development, UX, build and QA of web design and build projects
- To manage client briefs from start to finish, ensuring successful delivery to client deadlines across multiple projects.
- To liaise with clients and manage their expectations.
- To re-lay client feedback to designers, copywriters and developers & plan and manage workloads of the team
- To ensure client requirements are met whilst protecting Feed values/brand.
- To support the senior team with administrative tasks.
- To build a full understanding of the clients' business, strategies, objectives, brand, audiences and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with a view to becoming their trusted adviser.
- To build excellent working relationships with key clients - regular meetings, planning, briefing, evaluation.
- To work closely with creative and strategy teams and to have oversight of all statements of work/proposals as well as all content production for clients.
- To ensure the right Feed team is in place to deliver, high standards are maintained and adding value wherever possible. Ensure success criteria are met and projects are delivered to time and to budget.
- To ensure a good knowledge of all Feed products and services and actively promote them to clients.
- To report back to senior management with internal and external issues and events that might impact upon accounts, either positively or negatively.
Skills and experience
- Experience in delivering a number of website build projects.
- Experience delivering broad range of multi-channel marketing communications including digital and direct.
- Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
- Highly motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A personable individual.
- A great team player.
- Understanding of the production & interactive processes with a particular focus on agile project management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superb planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to manage and develop client and supplier relationships, including third party partners also responsible for project delivery.
- Manage budgets and timelines.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.