Finance Business Partner - Public Sector
Finance Business Partner - IT Projects
GBP37,000 - GBP45,000 + Beneftis
Experis are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join one of our high profile, public sector clients based in Bristol. You will provide financial advice and support to the IT director and project managers in the planning and performance of IT projects.As a Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Development of financial and economic models
- Management Accounts
- Identifying and forecasting spend at key stages through the life cycle of each project
- Business partnering on large value projects
- Budgeting and forecasting, including capital expenditure
- Business case development
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA or qualified by experience
- Proven experience of project accounting and business partnering
- Financial modelling/Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience within IT or the Public sector
- Experience of working in agile environment
This is an exciting time to join the business whilst they develop new digital services which are fit for the future. If you are a commercial finance professional looking for your next move, this could be a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress your career.
Some travel required.What's on offer?
Salary: GBP37,000 - GBP45,000 + Pension + Benefits
PermanentHow to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st March 2017.