Urgently required for a high profile client, a Project Accountant to join a small team responsible for management of multiple projects in a busy department.
Working closely with the Project Accounting Manager, you will ensure all project based work is reported accurately and monitor company cash performance.
- Communicate directly with suppliers to optimise cash flow.
- Adhere to credit control process but have the ability to use initiative and improve existing methods.
- Assist with the reconciliation of project pack actuals to the general ledger
- Work closely with Project Managers', verify commitments and ETCS (Estimate to Completion) when required.
- Compilation and dissemination of Private Venture and Bid costs on a monthly basis.
- Accurate compilation and delivery of cash received by project on a monthly basis.
- Update the ERP system.
- Ensure effective closure of projects on the ERP system. This also encompasses timely communication of any project overspend to key stakeholders.
- Set up new projects on ERP system, checking budgets on MS Project are in alignment with signed company documentation. Also liaise closely with the commercial team to ensure the timely raising of sales orders on the ERP system.
- Set up new suppliers on ERP system, ensuring appropriate sign off has been obtained.
- Work closely with Project Accounting Manager at Year End to assist with audit requests.
- Intermediate Excel skills and general MSOffice proficiency.
Accountancy Qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or related degree or part qualified and working towards completion.
To arrange an interview, please call Jonathan Taylor, or email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.