Principal RF Design Engineer
A market leading RF Electronics organisation are looking for a Principal RF Design Engineer to take a key design role in the RF & Microwave design team proactively working on commercial projects as well as the R&D work, covering both passive and active circuit
* To lead the hands-on RF design and development of a range of RF & Microwave products over the spectrum of IF, L-Band, C-Band, X-Band, Ku-, K- and Ka-Bands
* To perform RF system analysis and simulation of RF line up. This requires excellent understanding of interaction and relationships between key parameters including gain, power levels, linearity, VSWR, NF, signal related spurii etc.
* To deliver successful RF designs to time and budget and be accurate in the estimating, and costing of the effort and materials required for projects
* To liaise closely with Engineers from other disciplines
* To liaise closely with colleagues from across the business and other Project Stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of customer deliverables.
* To lead the RF design aspects of projects and/or product lines, or to lead small teams and/or mentor junior colleagues
To contribute to the expansion of RF/Microwave knowledge, processes and techniques within the company