Marketing Campaign Analyst
Provide analysis on integrated marketing campaign activity to enable key stakeholders to understand performance and make data driven decisions on the design and delivery of marketing campaigns.
1. Plan, manage and deliver analysis obtained from a wide variety of sources and channels, to deliver meaningful insight on the performance of a campaign enabling key stakeholders to make data driven decisions on marketing activity. Produce, collate and report on standard marketing metrics such as contacts, visits, quotes, sales, conversion ratios, ROI and other metrics aligned to spend.
2. Produce and deliver written and verbal communication of findings to key stakeholders, providing insight and recommendations for future campaigns in a timely manner and to quality standards.
3. Build successful relationships with key stakeholders and data providers to ensure that the data required for integrated campaign analysis is delivered on time and to brief to enable effective and timely analysis to take place.
4. Analyse customer data and undertake ad hoc customer analysis reports, for example new joiners report, existing customer change in product holdings reports etc. in order to provide insight into customer segments responding to marketing activity.
5. Assist marketing colleagues in the formulation of integrated campaigns by sourcing analysis on previous campaigns. Maintain the library of analysis enabling colleagues to access and review analysis in the future to ensure learning is captured and shared.
6. Deliver short term/one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager.
. High level of numeracy and strong analytical skills
. Proven experience in a data analysis role
. Experience of analysing marketing campaigns, in a similar role
. Experience with software and analytical tools, eg Excel, SQL, SPSS, SAS, Access
. Experience in a marketing role in a financial services organisation
Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable
If you're a driven marketing professional looking to grow your career with an established financial services company then please contact (see below)