Applications Product Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an experience Applications Product Manager to work for a Media Company who can display passion, intrigue and innovation in creating mobile apps. As part of a small and inventive team you will take complete ownership of the development life cycle of a new application incorporating consumer needs at the core of its enterprise. From taking responsibility to gaining market insight, requirements analysis, strategy alignment, development and testing you can expect to play an active part through out the development of an application that you can take credit for and be proud of.
In order to be an accurate cultural fit for the role and company you should show natural strategic qualities and be a colleague that is willing to assist colleagues outside of your role profile, which all other staffs naturally do. You will be apart of a dynamic and fast paced working environment and have exposure to a wide variety of internal teams and clients, thus you should be able to manage stakeholder relations effectively and with tact.
To be considered for this position you should recognise the above qualities and have the following accountabilities evident with in your CV.
- Dictate strategy for app creating that is consumer driven and technologically advanced
- Customer requirements elicitation and analytical documentation
- Natural aptitude to increase brand reputation
- Budgetary control
- Benefits analysis and scoping
- Be the conduit between technical and non-technical audiences
- Product launch in line with marketing teams.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
It is essential your experience lies specifically with in Mobile Applications rather than generic digital media and you should have an active interest with in current and developing web technologies. If you feel that is a role that will suit your skill set please contact Simon Rookledge or email (see below)