Marketing Manager - Direct Mail Channels
Eurobase People are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager for one of my clients in London or Northampton.
Our client is a Global Financial Organisation with over 30 million customers worldwide and we see this as a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Eurobase are looking for a Commercial Manager with a good knowledge of Direct Marketing and managing budgets/campaigns or projects.
My client is offering a competitive salary of up to GBP45,500 per annum plus excellent benefits package.
About The Role
This role sits in the Direct Marketing Acquisition Team my client are looking for someone with a strong commercial skill-set and a strategic mind-set. The role holder will understand and optimise a Direct Marketing distribution strategy across all core paper and online channels (including email, Facebook, social media) and will understand fully the pricing and targeting process within targeted channels management.
- Support strategies to drive profitable growth in line with UK cards business plans
- Use customer insights and competitor activity to influence overall channel approach
- Explore and test new opportunities in order to support the overall Direct Marketing strategy
- Engage with fellow colleagues within the Internet team to ensure channel activity supports overarching strategy
- Engage with all parties to produce and agree comprehensive plans to drive our channel sales across
- Regularly liaising with agencies and key business areas in order to drive forward initiatives and opportunities
- Production and management of tracking to ensure insights and performance reads are tracked.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- Customer focus - Instinctive approach to matching customer wants with business propositions augmented through outstanding observation skills
- Strategic Thinking - Strong ability to shape strategy and convert into tactical execution in a fast moving market
- Be numerical and technologically literate with demonstrable experience of analysing data to provide insight in support of decision making
- Completer finisher with effective planning and organising skills
- Insight-driven customer focus
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals and constantly meet deadlines
- Creative solutions - Ability to create hypotheses, test rigorously and rapidly act to move to implementation
- Quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Working with virtual & demanding teams
- Project management
- A self motivated team player who is able to define, structure and prioritise work for themselves as well as others, but who also has the flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances change
- Relationship management
- Previous experience of managing budgets/campaigns or projects is desirable.
About The Company
Our client is a Global Financial Organisation with over 30 million customers worldwide in the UK, Europe, USA, Africa,and Far East