Marketing Manager - Channel Targeting
Eurobase People are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager for one of my clients in London or Northampton.
Our client is a Global Financial Organisation with over 30 million customers worldwide and we see this as a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
My client is offering a competitive salary of up to GBP42,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package.
About The Role
This role sits in the Direct Marketing Acquisition Team who are looking for someone with a strong commercial skill-set and a strategic mind-set. The role holder will understand and optimise a Direct Marketing targeting strategy across all core paper and online channels (including email, Facebook, social media) and will understand fully the targeting process within targeted channels management.
- Owning the targeting implementation plans for our Acquisition strategy across Direct Marketing to drive my clients Commercial objectives
- Working closely with my clients selected agency (Call Credit), Experian and my clients team to build on existing growth
- Working collaboratively across key areas of the business such as Strategic Analytics, Customer Targeting (CT), Planning to ensure synergies are leveraged and aligned to our strategy
- Strong Commercial acumen to ensure our plans deliver return on investment and are well grounded
- Data analysis, using business reporting systems and web analytics to track and monitor performance and evaluate ROI on campaign/channel performance
- Campaign management & communication skills to be able to influence and negotiate across a variety of stakeholder groups
- Support strategies to drive profitable growth in line with UK cards business plans
- Use customer insights, our own data and competitor activity to influence overall channel approach
- Explore and test new opportunities in order to support the overall Direct Marketing strategy
- Engage with fellow colleagues within the digital team to ensure channel activity supports overarching strategy
- Engage with all parties to produce and agree comprehensive plans to drive our channel sales
- Regularly liaising with agencies and key business areas in order to drive forward initiatives and opportunities
- Production and management of tracking to ensure insights and performance reads are tracked.
- Experience of effectively managing stakeholders ideally within financial services, demonstrating strong communication skills
- Competent management of internal stakeholders
- Analytically competent
- Investment Proposals & Business Case production
- Process Management & effective budgetary control
- Previous Direct Marketing experience is ideal, but not essential
- Working with virtual & demanding teams
- Project management
- A self motivated team player who is able to define, structure and prioritise work for themselves as well as others, but who also has the flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances change
- Relationship management
- Previous experience of managing budgets/campaigns or projects is desirable.
About The Company
Our client is a Global Financial Organisation with over 30 million customers worldwide in the UK, Europe, USA, Africa,and Far East