Fiduciary Accounting Manager
Fiduciary Accounting Manager - Blue Chip Client - London
A Fiduciary Accounting Manager is required to join a leading client within Insurance to be based from their London office.
As a Fiduciary Accounting Manager some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Management of the preparation and completion of quarterly, month-end and mid-month client money reporting requirements to the required deadlines.
- Review and approval of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis of fiduciary balances.
- Instigate project-based work designed to improve processes and controls with the approval of Head of Fiduciary Accounting.
- Ensure the appropriate deployment of internal controls in co-ordination with the SOx manager, Internal Audit and Compliance.
- Oversee quarterly reviews of client money processes carried out by outsourced accounting services provider and other areas of the business.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors and Compliance team.
- Overseeing the annual CM audit, with particular reference to the new assurance standard to be implemented for the 30/9/17 audit, requiring extensive additional documentation and testing throughout the year.
About you As a Fiduciary Accounting Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include: Education
- University degree preferred
- Qualified accountant, ACA/ACCA preferred
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in auditing/accounting/reporting function.
- Insurance or brokerage industry experience.
- Experience of Client Money CASS 5 rules essential.
- Experience with financial systems preferred.
- Experience of managing a team preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate good verbal, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience of using a range of excel features.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader and be involced on some high profile work, apply today for immediate consideration.