Remuneration: circa GBP55,000 + excellent benefits package
Sanderson Recruitment are looking for highly experienced and skilled Reward Manager to join an established and well respected private sector organisation.
Based in Bristol this permanent position offers the opportunity to head up a small team of reward analysts and lead the reward strategy across the business whilst providing expert support and guidance on all aspects of the reward life cycle.
You will be required to think and plan strategically, shape projects and deliver to agreed timelines. Individuals must have a communication style and gravitas that allows them to coach, influence and integrate at a senior level through strong relationships. People management experience is not an essential requirement but would be advantageous.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven experience of working at Reward Manager level or equivalent
- Ability to set and influence strategic direction
- Significant experience across the generalist benefits, compensation & reward skill set
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to create and build effective relationships with all levels of the business
- Excellent analytical and data management skills
- Extensive reporting skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
How to Apply:
Please apply online or contact Joe Donnelly (see below) for a confidential discussion about this excellent opportunity.