Commercial Analyst - Finance - Berkshire
Our client is a leading IT Services provider who are seeking an individual for their Finance team. The Finance department are looking for a Commercial Analyst to prove support to a variety of business units. This is an ideal job for a Part or Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) to join a growing Berkshire based company.
Commercial Analyst - Finance - Key Responsibilities
- You will be supporting the sales teams in pricing a variety of proposals and bids with paying close attention on annuity renewals.
- You will be supporting pricing of annuity renewals through the analysis of current contracts, ensuing that the bid teams are supported sufficiently. Also you will be researching and data gathering to ensure scope, activity levels and the costs are accurately documented
- You will be reviewing the businesses current engagements as requested by finance, sales or commercial managers to ensure accurate and timely billing of all services
- Prepare and provide financial support for Capex business cases, modelling the impact on the P&L
- Provide analytical support
Commercial Analyst - Finance - Previous experience and Key Skills
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in either a Finance or a Commercial Function, ideally within the IT Industry
- You will be experienced of commercial modelling
- Understanding of overall key company financial statements, risk factors and working capital
You will be either a part or fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
This opportunity is offering a salary of GBP35,000 - GBP45,000 depending on experience