Data Privacy & Protection Manager
Oliver James Associates are currently mandated by a number of their City based clients to assist in recruiting Data Privacy & Protection Managers. Our clients currently sit across the regulatory/governing body, advisory and financial services sectors.
The Data Protection & Privacy Management roles, all based in London, pay in the GBP60-65k basic salary area supported by competitive benefits, pension and annual bonus schemes.
We are looking to speak to candidates carrying experience across the full spectrum of privacy services; from ad-hoc privacy assessments to GDPR readiness work to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing issues and bringing real, long-lasting benefits.
CVs should include:-
- Demonstrable experience of delivering privacy-related engagements, including GDPR-related assessments or readiness work
- Broader appreciation of information security, cyber and regularity trends associated with data protection and privacy.
- Broad range of privacy experience ie assessment/auditing work, policy writing, development of training and awareness modules, digital strategy, consent management, broader information security disciplines and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
- Ability to think creatively to solve client needs
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent
- Have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.