Payroll & Accounts Officer
Payroll & Accounts Officer, Sage, PAYE, NI.
A requirement has arisen for a Payroll & Accounts Officer to join our Operations Department based in Milton Keynes.
We're looking for an experienced Payroll & Accounts Officer to join our team. You will be taking on the responsibility to process both our internal staff's payroll and our large number of contractor's payroll on a fortnightly and monthly basis.
You will be joining a young and dynamic company, we can offer a fun working environment, a salary of between GBP20,000-30,000 (depending on experience), Pension, Healthcare and possible shares in the future, we will be moving into our new office in the next few months.
The successful Payroll Officers duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing payroll & accounts payments, meeting tight deadlines
- Processing all changes to the Payroll (new starters, leavers, pay and benefits changes)
- Undertaking manual calculations Checking PAYE and NI calculations
- Experience with SAGE. Entering variable overtime payments (onsite contractors)
- Preparing and maintain control data and reconciliations
- Undertaking accurate fortnightly & monthly payroll reports
- Assist with pension input Liaising with external companies where required
- Documenting taxable benefits made to employees in accordance with HMRC regulations
- Dealing with internal queries Assisting with ad-hoc duties
- Undertake all aspects of input and checking of payroll information to achieve timely and accurate payments for employees
- Have a good understanding of current statutory and legislative issues
The successful Payroll Assistant will:
- Have previous in-house payroll & accounts experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have the ability to deal accurately and efficiently with large
- Exemplary attention to detail with the ability to get things right first time
- Be able to recognise problems and work towards identifying solutions
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines in a professional and challenging environment
- Personable, enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills.
Please apply for further information