Commercial Finance Manager
- Commercial finance project work relating to matters such as M&A, raising external finance, etc.
- Review of new business opportunities by conducting profitability analysis.
- Provide financial analysis and commercial acumen to the executives and other business functions where required in support of assessment of projects they deliver.
- Modelling the financial impact of business decisions and investments.
- Lead the annual budget setting process and work planning programme up to completion with executive sign off.
- On-going monitoring of budgets and identifying opportunities and risk to budgets and forecasts for the executive leadership team.
- Development, improvement and preparation of weekly Flash trading reports.
- Preparation of analysis for presentation at Weekly Trading Meeting.
- Work with the General Managers to set monthly revenue targets for the sales team.
- Preparation of the monthly Board Report and presentations, investment papers, etc for the Board of Directors.
- Short term cash flow forecasting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other business teams. Acting as an interface between business units.
- Have practical understanding of projects and knowledge of financial accounting systems.
- SAP/Agresso Finance Systems essential
- Microsoft Excel (advanced)/Word/Powerpoint
- Business relationship partnering and process management
- Establishing credibility and confidence with people at all levels
- Exceptional communication skills and significant experience working with executive team members and internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding written communication skills and experience of preparing concise presentations suitable shareholders, banks or the Board of Directors.
- Commercial acumen to identify and understand key operational and strategic issues.
- Ability to work autonomously, without close supervision.
- Ability to quickly acquire and apply new information, to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and remain result-focused.
- Consistently meet challenges in an environment of changing priorities and circumstances, maintaining own position and decision-making capabilities while supporting others when required.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Pace, flexibility and resilience.
- Must be ACA/CA (Chartered Accountant) qualified and have a university Bachelors degree in related technical/business area
- Must have Big Four training, preferably from a Transaction Services team
- Requires 5+ years commercial finance experience, including M&A and FP&A experience
- M&A experience gained from both professional services and in-house
- Industry experience in retail, hospitality and leisure, and E-commerce
- Significant experience of building and reviewing financial models.
- Experience leading annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Knowledge of month and year end reporting procedures
THIS IS A 4 WEEK POSTING AND FINAL APPLICATION DATE WILL BE 27TH FEBRUARY 2017