Salesforce Marketing Manager - GBP40,000
Salesforce Marketing Manager - GBP40,000 + Benefits + Bonus - United Kingdom - (Relocation)
My client a global leader within their field is looking for a SFDC Marketing professional to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for some body that is looking to progress their career rapidly within the salesforce/marketing space.
- Planning and implementing CRM strategies to support the organisational business plan and objectives.
- Managing database administration, including tasks such as creating or updating fields, workflows, email templates, reports and dashboards
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against campaign objectives.
- Analysing current and future business processes and translating these into business requirements and development briefs for our support agency.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM system works effectively for all areas of the organisation.
- Delivering Salesforce training sessions to new users
Key skills/Personal qualities
- Experience of administering and designing Salesforce CRM systems
- Experience of widely customised Salesforce systems
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distinguish business critical requests
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Positive attitude and can do' approach
- Marketing communication activities including adverts, newsletters, email campaigns, case studies and copywriting.
- Experience with email marketing programs, designing and providing content for email marketing campaigns.
For more information about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact me or (see below)