Microsoft Systems Center Orchestrator Automation Specialist (MCSO) - T
Microsoft Systems Center Orchestrator Automation Specialist (MCSO) - Global Enterprise - FTSE 250 - SURREY
A Microsoft Systems Center Orchestrator specialist (MCSO) is required to jon a dynamic and ever expanding global infrastructure technology specialist team to help build the foundation framework used to deliver automation services within the organisation..
As a Senior Automation Specialist in Orchestrator you will assist in the designing, development and implementation of task and process automation using Microsoft Systems Centre Orchestrator.
- Design and developing the automation of tasks and processes using Microsoft Systems Centre Orchestrator.
- Deliver supporting documentation for the design, configuration, task automation and on-going support for the service.
- Development of the automation and integration of management platforms in line with the business strategy.
- Manage, review and monitor the service that provides task automation to the organisation.
- Produce relevant reports as to the status of the service and automated tasks.
Essential Experience must include
- Microsoft Systems Centre Orchestrator.
- Demonstrable experience with TSQL, VB and PowerShell Scripting.
- Demonstrable experience of creating runbooks.
- Ability to create custom Activities to be used in workflow automation.
- Defining runbook & activity standards.
- Familiarity with other Microsoft System Centre products such as SCCM and SCOM.
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating systems 2008/2012.
- Active Directory and Group Policy.
- HP, Cisco server hardware and VMware virtualisation technologies