Junior Client Coordinator - London
Looking for a Junior Client Coordinator to join a Global Accounting firm in LondonOverview
The role is primarily responsible for the project management of all administrative tasks associated with undertaking an audit. As an essential part of the team, the Client Coordinator provides a central point of contact firm wide and globally for all sectors, managers and partners in relation to the audit clients for their office.
Previous Client Coordinator experience is not necessarily a pre-requisite for this role. Full on the job training and training on the systems will be provided
- Raising bills in accordance with billing schedules
Management of all finances on each client using FMS data including:
- Preparing and monitoring actual costs and hours (from timecard) to budgets including analysis of time overruns.
- WIP reporting, management and analysis.
- Management of unbilled WIP and provisions required to get to planned variance based on budget recovery.
- Diary management for the key meetings (for the key team members) and meeting coordination including review time.
- Set up briefing and debriefing meetings for the team.
- Management and updating of the Retain staff planner
- Establishing a strong relationship with BDM for managed clients.
- Engagement letters
- CTO drafting
- Bank letters
- Client and project acceptance including briefing packs for teams on new clients.
- Lost client administration
- Maintain contact lists for clients.
- Independence/conflicts management including non-audit fees.
- Group team coordination including group reporting and management of overall timetable.
- Coordination cross stream including with specialists.
- Deliverables and reporting including Audit Committee reports, management letters.
- Management of the statutory accounts process.
- Stocktake coordination (sector specific).
- Statutory searches.
- Management of confirmations including: Bank, Solicitors, Debtors.
- Maintain strategy plans/team meeting reports and research papers.
- Audit file documentation including filing of emails and memos, archiving of files.
- Management of files held on the server to a standardised file structure.
- CLP management and preparation.
- Project management skills
- Significant experience working in administration
- IT literate with a high competence in MS Office (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint); PeopleSoft knowledge useful
- Good telephone manner with excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients within the business, and within the wider audit team
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, and to respond quickly
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Strong team worker
- Quality driven
- Problem solving
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to plan and organise work well, and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently
Your new company
Our client is an award-winning, professional services firm as part of the world's fifth largest accountancy network with more than 1,000 offices in over 100 countries, including affiliates. They specialise in helping businesses to achieve their goals and adhere to strong values and a One Firm approach. Their strength in the market place is mirrored in their achievements - Accountancy Age Audit, Tax and Corporate finance team of the year, FT Best Workplaces, highest new entry in Times Top 100 Graduate Employees; to name a few of their recent accolades. Their people work within an extremely supportive and creative environment, and are equipped and empowered to deliver exceptional service. Developing strong, personal relationships with their clients is at the forefront of their service approach and you'll find that our client is a truly innovative and forward thinking place to work.