UX Designer - London - GBP60k-GBP70k
(Reporting into: Head of UX)
We are only as strong as our products and brand allows us to be, this is why real design and user experience are highly valued in our business. The Interaction Designers possess inquistive mindset and a strong passion for finding solutions for the problem.
You will be working with our product teams which could involve engineers, designers, analysts and product managers. You will need to be comfortable communicating with all these groups.
My client are looking for builders and thinkers to join their team. Someone with the ability to problem solve and make thinks better.
- Analyse, test and model user requirements. Be able to visually communicate your findings to inform product and design decisions.
- Design low and hi-FI sketches, stroyboards, user journets, prototypes.
- Validate user experience using appropriate research techniques.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in design or related field
- 3 Years of experience
- Leadership and communications skills whilst working in a team environment
- Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences.
- The ability to solve creative problems at all levels of details.