Senior Marketing Manager - Direct Mail
Eurobase People are looking to recruit a Senior Channel Manager - Direct Mail Targeted Acquisition Channels for one of my clients in London or Northampton.
Our client is a Global Financial Organisation with over 30 million customers worldwide and we see this as a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
My client is offering a competitive salary of up to GBP42,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package.
About The Role
This role is accountable for driving all new customer acquisition through the Direct Mail channel. This space currently drives 15% of my clients overall volume and is an integral role in the overall Acquisition team.
- Set the commercial strategy and prioritisation for the Direct Mail channel to drive out profitable growth in line with UK Cards business plans
- Build and manage a fact base for the channel and use customer insights and competitor activity to influence overall channel strategy
- Explore and test new and innovative opportunities within the Direct Mail channel supported by internal and external agencies where appropriate in order to achieve UK cards growth objectives
- Identify ways to reduce acquisition costs and negotiate effectively with suppliers (without compromising growth trajectory)
- Manage and lead a monthly campaign briefing process with core partners that are aligned to channel recruitment requirements
- Develop and manage forward key deliverables plan with internal stakeholders or directly with external partners as required to deliver Direct Mail acquisition targets
- Own and control budget of both parties through accurate and timely briefing
- Extensive knowledge of credit card industry, particularly customer acquisition and wider retail banking environment
- Extensive knowledge of commercial channel management within Direct Marketing. Direct Mail and direct response advertising.
- Extensive - Sales funnel/Targeting and product management experience
- Proven experience in management of multiple and complex analytics programmes in order to drive development of insights, strategy and commercial decisioning
- Detailed understanding of credit strategy development, management and execution.
- Passionate about driving your understanding of key commercial drivers and how these contribute to the business success, continuously seeking ways to improve business performance.
- Practical experience of leveraging analytics and customer insight to solve complex business problems.
- Deep knowledge of regulator, market trend and competitor trends within the consumer financial services industry
About The Company
Our client is a Global Financial Organisation with over 30 million customers worldwide in the UK, Europe, USA, Africa,and Far East