Electrical Security Project manager
(Tank Recruitment, Engineering Project Manager, Permanent, Exeter, CCTV, Security Systems, GBP35k-GBP40k)
This national fire & security systems installer are looking to recruit a further project manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for the full life cycle of large scale projects from pre-construction to commissioning and final hand over to the client. Candidates for this role should be form the fire and security industry having excellent knowledge of fire, CCTV, access control and intruder detection systems and their regulations and codes of practice.
Candidates will need the following skills and attributes:
- Qualification in project management or equivalent with experience on managing Life Safety systems as well as security, CCTV, DATA, in line with British &European standards.
- Conversant with the products and systems specified and conversant in respect of new technologies as well as technical and regulatory standards.
- Knowledge of all applicable quality systems (ISO9001, SSQS101, FSQS121 etc.)
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proficient in project management software
- Planning, organizing & monitoring work to tight timescales, deadlines & manage within a pressurised environment keeping the project on track, by negotiating effectively and able to influence & persuade throughout all levels of the hierarchy.
- The ability on positive decision-making and display initiative with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, verbal & written & conflict management skills as well as customer facing skills and presentation.
- To be computer literate and proficient in all core Microsoft packages, MS Project is an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity to join a growing Security Specialist please send your up to date CV