End to End Solution Designer
Job Title: End to End Solution Designer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Hook
Contract Rate: Negotiable depending on Experience
Contract Length: 4 Months - Extension extremely likely
Our Client, one of the world's foremost Telco companies, is looking to recruit an End to End Solution Designer to join their business in Hook, Hampshire.
The End to End Solution Designer is typically assigned to multiple projects, translating the Requirements and High Level Architecture into a Solution Design
This role delivers the overall technical E2E IT solution design for the given projects.
(NOTE: The Solution Designer will have no data design responsibilities in this project)
Knowledge of Agent Single Customer View Portals/Systems (not essential)
- Works with the business stakeholders on future product direction and technology capability
- Responsible for the sign off of requirements with the Business Analyst. Carries out requirements management and scope assessments based on technical and budget constraints
- Inputs into architectural discussions and the resulting Architectural Options Document for a given solution
- Inputs into the estimation process during the Startup and Definition stages of projects. Identifying the scope and scale of the change needed to satisfy the project requirements
- Produces and owns the E2E Solution Design Document which will be the reference document for the technical implementation
- Ensures any detailed platform solution designs are produced and aligned with the E2E Solution Design Document
- Incorporates 3rd party deliverables into overall solution
- Responsible for alignment of the Technical Solution with project requirements including definition of project phasing and work package breakdown
- Responsible for briefing the Solution Design to the Solution Design Review Board and to development leads and other stakeholders as necessary
- Gains mutual agreement on the design with the Development Leads and SI.
- Owns the project list of Solution Design issues or queries and works closely with the SI to agree and communicate resolution
- Provides input to the SI on the scope of the solution so that the SI can construct the delivery plan
- Reviews the deliverables produced by the internal and/or external development teams for their projects. Validates the technical specifications produced by the development teams against the solution design.
- Works with Service Transition on the deployment plans and the non-functional requirements for the solution.
- Accountable for ensuring that the E2E Solution Design remains up to date throughout the lifecycle of the project; that it represents the solution which is deployed; and that the final solution is communicated back to Architecture to baseline production environments/infrastructure and to any other interested parties
- Adheres to guidelines established by (Enterprise) Architecture, Operations, and Information Security for all solutions
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!