Client Implementation - Assistant Manager
Client Implementation Assistant Manager - London - Banking
My client, a leading global bank, are looking for a Client Implementation Assistant Manager to join their London office.
The role of the Client Implementation Assistant Manager is to achieve and realise new business for the bank by pro-actively managing the on-boarding and implementation of Liquidity and Cash Management solutions for major Global, Pan-European and UK Clients.
- Project Managing the implementation of cash management solutions
- Driving project timelines in order to achieve optimal time to revenue
- Being up to date with product and technical developments in order to implement the most appropriate customer solution
- Working closely with Relationship Management Teams to confirm credit and customer due diligence is completed
- Building close working relationships with European and global colleagues in order to facilitate a smooth and timely customer implementation
- Must have experience within Implementation within a Financial Services environment
- Must have excellent knowledge of Payments and Cash Management solutions
- Previous experience of delivering an excellent customer service
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience