Mortgage Product Solutions Consultant - Sheffield - GBP54,000
(Mortgage) Product Solutions Consultant
Between GBP30,000 - GBP54,000 D.O.E + Benefits
Mortgage Systems/Requirements Gathering/Product deployment and Configuration
One of the UK's leading Financial Services organisations are looking to grow their Product team with a Mortgage Product Solutions Consultant. This position is a hybrid role between a Mortgage specialist and a Business Analyst. There are multiple positions due to extensive growth of their product client base too!
In this position you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills whilst undertaking meaningful work on cutting edge technology. You will be working in a team of dedicated professionals who are determined to change the practises of the industry for the better.
The role is to support clients in their implementation of the solutions. from the initial requirements gathering through to the go live of the system. You will provide clients with strategic advice to improve system and organisational performance by working with them to optimise the software and processes.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Understand customer needs - outline the requirements
- Work with technical teams to outline a relevant solution
- Prepare elements of the business case definition
- Implement process change
- Wok with the product team and deployment team during product configuration to ensure the client is happy
- Define and execute test scripts
- Specify requirements for data migration
- work with customers to transfer system and product knowledge
Skills needed for the position:
- Experience working on Mortgage/Lending systems
- CEMAP Qualified (Nice to have but not essential)
- Previous experience supporting in software implementation and upgrades
- Experience in product configuration as part of a wider team
- Appreciation for the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Requirements gathering experience
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- 3% Pension
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Travel insurance for all of your family
- Flexible working
Should you be interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate to submit your CV for consideration.