Senior Internal Auditor for a leading brand
Senior Internal Auditor -Poole based with Global travel
Butler Rose are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a high profile International business based in Poole for a Senior Internal Auditor.
Working for a highly reputable and industry leading consumer led business this role will involve global travel and as such offers a great opportunity to explore sites across Europe, Asia, USA and Australia.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Group Internal Audit Manager and Group Internal Audit & Risk Management Director to develop the internal audit work programs.
- In accordance with the approved internal audit plan complete audits of sites globally, including planning.
- Complete internal audit reviews of other central functions as required
- Document key processes and related controls and assist in the development of a control monitoring framework
- At site level monitor compliance with internal procedures.
- Test internal controls to establish their effectiveness.
- Review the financial accounting and management information systems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Prepare internal audit reports following each audit review, reporting by exception on weaknesses or errors identified.
- Discuss identified issues and recommendations with local management prior to production of a draft audit report.
- Complete audit fieldwork and audit reports within agreed timescales.
- Hold a Final audit meeting with local management to reporting audit findings to line manager, site managers, and where applicable, group management.
- Produce periodic summary reports of audit findings for discussion with senior management.First class communication skills are a must as this role will involve direct interaction with all levels of management across worldwide operations.
This high profile role requires a Qualified Accountant with experience within Internal Audit ideally gained in a commercial business however strong candidates moving from professional practice will be considered. Candidates should have experience of leading a team and be looking for their next career step in line with some post qualification experience.
First class communication skills are a must as this role will involve direct interaction with all levels of management across worldwide operations.
You must be prepared to travel globally on a regular basis and have the passion and drive to develop your career with a leader in its field who offer outstanding customer experiences.
Please apply for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.