Qualified Management Accountant
My client is a successful and growing business that is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their team based in Andover.
This is a varied role including responsibility for the preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts together with annual financial accounts, annual budgets and specific projects accounting.
- Responsible for the preparation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Responsible for the analysis of P&L accounts on a quarterly basis
- Responsible for the analysis of balance sheet accounts on a quarterly basis
- Production of the annual budget as directed by the Finance Manager
- Produce accurate year end accounts
- Prepare the companies VAT return
- Assisting Marketing Department with regards to Fraud Investigations
- Ensure that all processes involving this area of the Finance Department are monitored and reviewed regularly
- Manage and maintain professional relationships of third parties (both internal and external), such as suppliers and Auditors
- Various reconciliations around purchases, sales and bank receipts
Skills and experience:
- Ideally you will be qualified/late stages of study or equivalent level
- Retail/FMCG sector experience is an advantage as is experience of systems implementation
- Ideally experience of SAP
- Production of accurate management and year end accounts
- Understanding of intercompany reconciliations
- A professional approach in dealing with customers, suppliers and manufacturers
To apply for this role please contact Karen Rich
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.