Head of Computer Vision Research - 3D modelling, C++, Structure from M
Machine Learning company with focus in Computer Vision require a Head of Computer Vision Research - 3D modelling, C++, Structure from Motion, Machine Learning to define their research strategy and lead their amazing research team!
You'll have a background in managing other researchers in the computer vision, 3D modelling and machine learning domains. You will create the research strategy and align it to business objectives whilst remaining hands on to develop cutting edge solutions based on machine vision techniques.
- PhD with focus Computer Vision/3D reconstruction/Machine Vision
- Passion for coming up with new ideas in the computer vision domain and building prototype solutions to model 3D indoor environments
- Research focused and publicising your work
- Love being rewarded for your ideas and innovation with bonuses when your ideas go through pilot and into production
- Strong knowledge and experience Computer Vision/Machine Vision/3D reconstruction
- Must have previously managed a team of researchers
- Good experience of Software programming in C++ or other languages like Python
- Good Knowledge of OpenGL, PCL, WebGL
This is a unique chance to join a technology company whose foundations are built on computer vision and driving their growth as Head of Computer Vision Research.
This company have selected Agile Recruitment to find them the very best Computer Vision and Machine Learning talent. Please get in touch with me, Mark Townsend by applying on-line now and become the organisation's next Head of Computer Vision Research - 3D modelling, C++, Structure from Motion, Machine Learning