Computer Vision Research Engineer - OpenCV, C++, Neural Networks, Mach
This is your chance to work with one of the most exciting companies in the realm of autonomous vehicles. The company at are the forefront of research in Self-Driving Cars and they need a Computer Vision Research Engineer - OpenCV, C++, Neural Networks, Machine Learning to contribute to their amazing technology.
If you have strong experience in Computer Vision, Image Processing and Deep Learning/Convolutional Neural Networks and you are looking for an employer with ambitions of global leadership then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Strong Academic background in mathematics or computer science discipline within Computer Vision, Image Processing, Neural Networks and Machine Learning (minimum MSc required)
- Excited by how self-driving cars and autonomous vehicles can improve people's lives
- Interested in Research and remaining close to the academic world and publicising your work
- Strong knowledge and experience of developing machine learning algorithms for Computer Vision, Image Processing and Deep Learning/Convolutional Neural Networks
- Good experience of Software programming in C++, Python, Scala or Java
- Exposure to at least one ML library for computer vision such as OpenCV, Caffe, Theano, Tensor Flow
- Previous experience of working with and analysing large data sets
This is a great opportunity to join thought leaders in the autonomous vehicle/self-driving car industry and really apply your skills and experience in Machine Learning, computer vision and image processing.
This company have selected Agile Recruitment to find them the very best Machine Learning talent. Please get in touch with me, Mark Townsend by applying on-line now and become the organisation's next Computer Vision Research Engineer - OpenCV, C++, Neural Networks, Machine Learning