Head of PR/Marketing
Our client, an online payment business, based in London are currently looking for another member to join their team. You will work directly with the directors and be joining a business of a growing and impressive company.
They are looking for someone who's excited by a challenge, and wants the opportunity to get involved in shaping the future of a start-up. Someone who excels in communications and wants exposure across all aspects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something big from the start.
Key areas will include:-
- Creating the marketing/PR/social media strategy plan.
- Developing key messages for different audiences.
- Implementing awareness raising campaigns, using media and marketing.
- Identifying and prioritising target media - consumer/business/regional/national
- Dealing with press releases (eg when a new 'seller' is on board)
- Build prominent social media presence - drafting blogs and other content for dissemination, including tweets etc.,
- Identify key influencers - business leaders, columnists & bloggers
- Monitoring all relevant channels for questions/concerns/criticisms.
- Helping founders build relationships with relevant journalists.
- Arranging meetings and identifying opportunities for commentary
- Spotting opportunities for speaking at relevant events etc.
If your profile fits the spec, then please call us now for an immediate interview.