Security Architect/Senior Security Architect, SQL, IDS, OWASP
Harris global are currently recruiting for a Security Architect for a global organisation within Central London.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced, motivated, meticulous, and technically-minded person to join the security team of a leading institution.
- Act as a reasonable advocate of security topics during early stage project discussions
- Definition of technical security standards covering, infrastructure, networks, cloud systems, data loss management solutions,
- Monitoring and engagement with infrastructure project portfolio as the principle security requirements stakeholder.
- Monitoring and engagement with development project portfolio as the principle security requirements stakeholder.
- Assist and mentor other team members with regards to security monitoring and management of penetration tests.
- Support risk assessments of internal proposals considering both technical and business perspectives
- Support due diligence reviews of external suppliers and business partners
- Support and where appropriate lead security incident management processes
- Identifying and recommending security enhancements
It is expected that the successful candidate will have meaningful hands on experience with the following:
- Common security technologies including remote access, content filtering, access control, IDS/IPS, DLP, etc
- Knowledge of common software development risk frameworks (eg OWASP)
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Server and Workstation)
- Microsoft Active Directory - including granular delegation of permissions and structured group policy construction
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Exchange, SQL, SharePoint)
- Appreciation of network infrastructure (LAN Switching & Security)
Exposure to the following is highly desirable:
- Experience of working within a certified ISO27001 scope
- Cloud security models covering SaaS, PaaS and IaaS models
- Experience of engaging with Agile software projects
- Experience of non-Microsoft database technologies
If you have the relevant skills for this position then please apply below.