Social Media Marketing Executive
Role: Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: up to GBP25,000 + holidays
Our client is looking for Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive to support and drive forward development of their digital channels and content, including online, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn and email. The main purpose of this role is to develop and grow the overall audience and engagement through strategic recommendations, creative content development and practical application.
Essential skills and experience
* Significant hands on experience working within Social Media/SEO/PPC digital channels.
* Experience of successfully managing a social budget and using paid products to enhance growth.
* Experience working with web analytics packages; Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Webmaster Tools.
* Ability to deliver SEO analysis and insight along with post campaign analysis.
* Experience of managing a website in a large, fast moving organisation.
* Adequate knowledge of web design/web development.
* Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation.
* Understanding of re-targeting, de-duping/overlapping, lookalike & data targeting campaigns.
* A creative eye for copy, video and design along with a proven track record of creating engaging visual content.
* Exceptional writing skills and can visualise as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
* Experience in email campaign building and list selection preferred.
* Experience with email tools and can demonstrate success in email marketing.
* We are looking for a passion for all things digital and a sharp understanding of contemporary culture.
* Ceaseless curiosity and bravery will be appreciated. We challenge ourselves to try things out, take risks and question everything.
* Highly organised and able to demonstrate efficiencies at all levels of work.
* Be open, outgoing, positive and friendly.
* Possess great time management.
* Demonstrate efficiencies at all levels of your work.
* Adaptable with a flexible approach to work and a passion for idea generation and conceptualising.
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
Please apply now for immediate consideration but please note that candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements cannot be considered.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.