Market Analysis & Copywriting
Benefits package: GBP35-40,000 p.a. plus Flexi Time, Pension, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Subsidised Gym Membership, and Childcare Vouchers
For our client, Europe's leading manufacturer of testing equipment, we are looking for a marketing professional who has the ability to identify new marketing opportunities worldwide, deliver comprehensive market research and analysis, develop product predictions, and then create truly persuasive, benefit driven copy.
You will explore new application areas and product solutions that will support our product and business growth aspirations.
To achieve this you will
- Deliver accurate and comprehensive market research, analysis, intelligence, benchmarking and strategic insights for new product ideas using our core technologies
- Focus research across a broad range of key market sectors including packaging and medical devices
- Identify new marketing opportunities to exploit our product portfolio to its full potential on a global scale, and be actively involved in identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Be responsible for transforming briefs into compelling, persuasive benefit driven copy, which increases awareness our brands, engagement with our key target audiences and ultimately drives enquiry generation
Ideally, your experience will include
- Strong technical writing and engineering skills, with the ability to easily grasp, communicate and present technical concepts, their benefits and their applications.
- Experience of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- A methodical and organised approach to work with strong attention to detail
- A degree level in engineering, or another technical subject, or be able to demonstrate significant knowledge and relevant experience of market research and writing for a technical audience
- The ability to interpret data and present analyses
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence in communicating ideas face to face, as well as delivering compelling copy content across print, digital and social media
- An interest and desire to learn how to operate our products in practice
- The ability to show initiative and be a strong team player
- Familiarity with Adobe CC especially Photoshop
- Experience of SEO techniques
This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of new product development with a company that truly values your expertise.