Sales Director - Fin tech/Mobile Payments
Why this role/company
- Mobile payments is one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
- No need to be in the office all week - as long as you can get into the office to see the team then you can be based anywhere within 2 hours of Northampton.
- Excellent working environment, smart casual with super smart people.
- Start up freedom with but with financial stability.
- Collegiate board who want/will to listen to your ideas.
- International aspirations into the Middle East and Asia.
We have achieved strong growth year on year and global recognition for our platform; and we are listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track of fasted growing UK tech companies and nominated for the Amazon Innovation Award. We are uniquely successful in marrying a long track-record of commercial performance with the creation of a phenomenal place to work and believe we will maintain our success as long as our colleagues are fulfilled, engaged, challenged and rewarded. We put people first, from the moment they're invited to join the business to the big milestones both in the office and out, we recruit with an emphasis on cultural fit and we run cross-functional teams to whom collaboration and mutual support and learning is second nature.
- Aspiration to lead from the front by driving new business growth in a fast-growing Fintech environment.
- Management of the Sales team
- Directly responsible for delivering new business opportunities, particularly large, international, digital brands
- Defining team structure and individual responsibilities and objectives
- Setting (and the management of performance against) objectives, sales targets and incentive plans
- In-life management of clients, including execution of their client development plans to maximise value
- Sales forecasting, reporting and pipeline management (through Salesforce) to ensure that targets and actual sales performance roll up to the attainment of top level business performance
Mandatory Skills needed:
- Familiarity with mobile technology, mobile content, payments and digital marketing.
- Ability to be able to sell technology services in a competitive global environment.
- Proven experience in selling directly to large organisations from within a small business, ie without the support and infrastructure of a large brand and sales organisation
- Quick thinking ability to sell in a B2B2C environment by defining winning consumer propositions that combine the attributes of the IMS services with those of the client organisation.