Project Manager - Production
GBP55,000 per year
Our client, are recruiting for a Project Manager to be responsible for leading and managing one or more complex projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters to satisfy the specified requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Motivating the whole team to deliver the business case and margins expected.
As Project Manager - Production your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
- Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
- Manage relationships with key customer personnel
- Manage and deliver the required product (s) for each project, phase or stage motivating the supply chain.
- Manage the tracking, updating and reporting progress and or variance on all aspects of the Project to include financials (EAC), project plans (IMS), work breakdown structures (WBS), project risk registers and LCM adherence with project reporting calendar to both internal and external customers.
- Seek to minimise the effects of change 'scope creep', ensure changes are formally processed.
- Manage the changes and contract variations to optimise costs and margins
As Project Manager - Production your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Qualified to deliver transition into production of significant new development
- Degree plus experience of managing projects including relevant experience of production management
- Experience of management through the supply chain and interfacing with other functional groups such as engineering.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
If you have the required skills please apply online today.