Technical Services Analyst (Exchange, citrix, VMware, Server)
Technical Services Analyst (Exchange, Citrix, VMware, Server) permanent opportunity for an established IT services company based in Uxbridge offering a salary of GBP45-50k plus benefits
- Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange Server products.
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop products
- VMware vSphere products
- Project delivery
Provide direct technical support by telephone and in person to key clients within strict SLA's to a successful conclusion. Identify the cause of hardware and software failures and implement corrective action to rectify the problem.
Where appropriate Scope, lead and deliver of projects, ensuring compliance to client expectation.
This role has responsibility for the smooth and efficient undertaking of internal and external technical support.
- Investigate, diagnose and troubleshoot a wide variety of problems, with network and computer hardware; device driver, operating system and Application Server software.
- Scope and deliver projects, ensuring compliance to client expectation.
- To consult with the Technical Services Manager, the customer and the sales team to agree a clear scope of work.
- Manage and deliver the implementation process from the point the customer places the order, and the Systems Integration team have provided the necessary parts, equipment, software and licences to a successful deployment conclusion.
- Create and maintain project related documentation, ensuring that accurate information is always available to the technical team
- Build and maintain technical relationships with clients to maximise opportunities
- Analysis and troubleshooting of systems and infrastructure
- Support of internal systems, infrastructure and users
- Provide verbal and written presentations, demonstrations and reports both internally and client facing
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work and travel
- Gain and maintain professional accreditations through training as defined by management
Preferred Qualifications include:
Citrix CCA, VMware VCP, MCSA Windows Server 2012