Payroll Administrator based in central Birmingham paying cGBP23,000 to GBP26,000 per year.
The Opportunity: To provide an effective and efficient payroll service to customers, ensuring the accurate and timely payment of their employees' salaries.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Accounts and Payroll policies and processes
- Previous experience in a telephone based customer service environment
- Good communicator and customer oriented - to be able to identify and understand the customer's needs
- Organized and planned, schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools
- Detail oriented, thorough and focused on all aspects of the job to ensure accuracy
- Teamwork - to be able to work with colleagues to achieve common targets and objectives and to provide actively help to other team members
- A focus on quality with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer requests, queries and complaints via telephony and email tickets in a friendly and efficient manner so as to enhance customer loyalty
- Ensures data is received in the right format and in time to complete payrolls to agreed deadlines
- Prioritises and actions daily tasks to be accomplished to meet SLA
- Completes and owns payroll processing cycle for allocated customer
- Calculates, prepares and transmits manual payments and third party disbursements
- Runs sample payrolls to ensure quality and resolve errors or deviations.
- Receives and records customer enquiries and provides basic information in response to customer requests
- Perform all duties in accordance with the company Health & Safety and Quality policy procedures
Applications: To learn more about these new opportunities working as a Payroll Administrator and Accounts Assistant based in Birmingham, please call and speak with Emma Lloyd here at ISR Recruitment in our Manchester offices or please email me your very latest CV for an immediate call back.