Highways Engineers (Speed Camera Enforcement)
Highways Engineers. Field-based (UK Wide) paying GBP25,000 to GBP30,000 per year.
Opportunities are available in the West London, M4 corridor areas.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will work as a Highways Technology Technician providing engineering support to the HADCES Team & Project Engineers on multiple HADECS installation Projects:
- Installation and Commissioning of enhanced, replacement and new equipment
- Technical documentation production and administration
- Supervision of sub-contractors
- Writing of test specifications
- Updating technical drawings
- Project administration support
- Project installation works
- Production of Health and Safety documentation
Location: Field-based - UK-wide
Salary: GBP25,000 to GBP30,000 (plus excellent company benefits and bonuses)
For further information on this role working as an field-based Highways Technology Engineer, please send your CV ASAP to James Sample or call me here at ISR Recruitment in our Manchester offices to discuss the opportunity further.