Systems Engineer - Permanent - London - Fantastic Salary!
- At least 5 years' experience of working in a Systems Engineering role.
- Excellent, applied, knowledge of the entire Systems Engineering Lifecycle.
- Experience of iterative and/or spiral life cycle development.
- Experience of working with multiple delivery teams.
- Requirements Capture and Management, use of Requirements Management tool such as DOORs.
- System Architectural Design.
- Experience of one or more of modelling tools such as: Enterprise Architect, RSA, MooD.
- Experience of V&V activities, including the creation of Test Strategies, Plans and Procedures.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following: SysML, UML, MoDAF, TOGAF.
- Experience of tailoring the SE Lifecycle and products.
- Experience of Change Management and Change Management tools (PRs/CRs).
- Experience of Systems including software elements.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to self-manage and plan own work.
- Working Knowledge of the Agile Software Development methodology or similar.
- Familiarity with the OSI 7 layer model.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Database technologies, 'Big Data' technologies such as Hadoop, and Cloud Technologies such as Amazon S3.
- Background in Software Engineering, in one or more of: C, C++ and Java.
- Working Knowledge of ITIL.
- A degree in an Engineering Discipline, Mathematics or Physics.
- Knowledge of Soft Systems Methodology.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: Systems Engineer
Salary: Fantastic Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Cleared or willing to undergo