Senior Linux (RHEL) System Administrator (DevOps)
One of Stream Recruitment prestigious clients is looking to hire a Senior Linux (RHEL) System Administrator (DevOps)
You will be joining a 4 man team and the role will be a split between Project and Support, roughly 50/50 but leaning more towards the project side. This is a senior role so there will be a element of mentoring the juniors and knowledge sharing.
The key Skills are:
- Worked on large and complex web infrastructures
- Linux Redhat (RHEL) administration experience
- Shell Scripting abilities
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages like Ruby and PHP
- Good database knowledge
- ideally have some AWS experience
- Firewalls and Load Balancers
- Team Player
- Self Motivated
Please forward your CV for the full JD and list of responsibilities and I will call you to run through the role in more detail.